GARMIN Fenix 6S Pro - 010-02159-14
€5 recycling contribution on all MDA
Think better, not bigger
The smaller-sized fenix 6S series multisport watches let you add mapping, music, pace monitoring and more to your workouts — without adding bulk to your wrist.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
Quality by design
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2" display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
TopoActive Europe and ski maps
Use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.