Huawei AD80 23.8" Full HD FullView Monitor
€5 recycling contribution on all MDA
Colours are vivid and precise across the 1080P FullView Display, thanks to a 72% NTSC colour gamut and 1000:13 contrast ratio. The display has been certified by TÜV Rheinland for reducing harmful blue light5 and eliminating flickers, so you can indulge your eyes with your mind at ease.
Lose yourself in an endlessly immersive spectacle sharpened by 5.7 mm bezels, and broadened by a 90% screen-to-body ratio7 and 178-degree viewing angle. No matter where you look, you will be absorbed in your game, movie, or on-screen task.
Sleek and seamless when viewed from the side, the HUAWEI Display 23.8" is a wonder to behold, with symmetrical aesthetics and a streamlined rear surface. The display holder escapes notice at first glimpse, but pairs flawlessly with the slimmed-down base.
Installing the HUAWEI Display 23.8" could hardly be easier. Prefer to hang it on a wall, not a problem, as it complies with the VESA mounting standards. Feel free to tilt the vertical angle9 to your liking, so you'll always have the best seat in the room.
- FullView Display is a patented and commonly used term for HUAWEI products, referring to displays with a high screen-to-body ratio and reduced bezels
- Typical value
- The HUAWEI Monitor 23.8" has obtained TÜV Rheinland's Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free certifications. Low Blue Light certifies that when Eye Comfort mode is enabled, the monitor's display effects conform to a set of low-blue-light standards approved by TÜV Rheinland
- The HUAWEI Monitor 23.8" is not a medical device, and Eye Comfort mode is not intended for treatment purposes
- Data comes from HUAWEI Labs. The 5.7 mm bezel width is on three sides. Actual values depend on specific product configurations, manufacturing techniques, and measurement methods
- Data comes from HUAWEI Labs, calculated by dividing the active display area by the front panel area. Actual measurement may vary slightly
- The HUAWEI Monitor 23.8" incorporates VESA-compatible 100 mm x 100 mm mounting holes.
- The vertical tilt angle spans from –5 (±2) to 22 (±2) degrees. Actual usage depends on the specific product