George Foreman, 22460, Indoor & Outdoor Grill, Chrome
€5 recycling contribution on all MDA
22460 George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill
RAIN OR SHINE, IT’S ALWAYS GRILLING TIME WITH THE GEORGE FOREMAN INDOOR OUTDOOR GRILL
If you love entertaining family and friends, the George Foreman indoor outdoor grill is for you. Set it up outside in the garden as a freestanding grill or sit it on a table top for a good indoor grilling experience. The large, non-stick grill plate allows you to cook up to 15 portions of meat, fish or vegetables in one go. In fact if you can grill it, the Indoor outdoor grill can handle it. Ideal for apartments, patios, caravanning and other areas where charcoal or propane can’t be used, this grill is as easy to clean as it is to use.
EASY, HEALTHY WAY TO TASTY FOOD
As you’d expect in a George Foreman grill, the specially angled cooking plate drains away any fat and grease from foods into an integrated drip tray that simply slides out. The cooking plate is also removable making cleaning up so easy.
PLENTY OF PRACTICAL FEATURES
There is a variable temperature control so you can set your grill to the exact temperature you want - lower for fish or haloumi, higher for crispy steaks and the temperature gauge on the outside of the lid lets you keep an eye on things without having to keep lifting the lid.
- Cooks up to 15 portions (1500 sq cm)
- Can be used with or without a stand, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable non-stick coated grill plate for easy cleaning
- Better angled cooking plates drain away fat and grease from foods into integrated drip tray
- Variable temperature control
- Gauge to view cooking temperature
- Large dome lid with cool touch handle